Throughout Europe I work with social innovators who are paving the way to fair, transparent and democratic public policy-making. These pioneers, working at the local, regional and national levels, are implementing many of the new models featured on this website.
I am passionate about finding new solutions and new, more inclusive decision-making processes in social governance, using models and examples at the cutting edge.
With experience in both politics and group facilitation, I study these pioneer models, interview the actors and inform them about what’s going on in countries and towns other than their own. I support such pioneers and create connections across Europe so these innovators can learn from each other.
Hence I consult with movement leaders and non-governmental organisations on innovative and effective mechanisms for involving citizens and creating more legitimate decision-making processes in a complex world.
Here I assist in areas such as:
- Learning about new co-creative advanced practices in politics everywhere in Europe and which one best applies to your situation.
- Creating citizens engagement programmes that work.
- Identifying bottle necks and challenges in current systems and developing new decision-making models based upon the most innovative and creative approaches currently in practice in Europe.
- Design policies and structures that optimise political decision-making.
- Train citizens to facilitate effective decision-making processes.